COVID-19 IMPACT AND PLAN
We are open! The Department of Homeland Security has deemed all businesses in the area of water treatment are essential to the public. As the virus’ impact continues to develop, rest assured everyone at Rabb Water Systems is focused on the safety of our customers and staff.
We are monitoring public health advisories and CDC guidelines regarding the precautionary measures needed to protect you and your family as well as our Rabb family of employees in this unprecedented global health occurence.
What Rabb Water is doing?
As an in home service company, we are faced with challenges that many businesses are not. We have implemented new policies for our field technicians as well as our retail stores. Below are the practices that you can expect from us in the coming weeks…
* Our technicians are wearing latex/nitrile gloves on all in home services. Those gloves are only for that residence only and are discarded at the completion of that job.
* All employees are instructed to not shake hands.
* We are practicing social distancing to the best of our ability.
* We are not allowing employees to work if they show any sign of respiratory illness or fever.
* We have implement strict sanitizing policies for all field and office work, including wiping down public touch points on a regular basis (door knobs, handles, counter tops, etc), along with personal work stations.
* We are asking customers prior to entering their home if they have been or if anyone in the home is experiencing or has had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the last 48 hours. If so, we are graciously refusing to enter the home.
We feel it our duty to execute these changes for the safety of our communities and our families. Should more safety precautions be set forth, rest assured we will honor and execute them.
These unprecedented times require an uncharacteristic approach to what was a “normal day” a year ago. This is very challenging for all us and I would simply encourage everyone to use good individual judgment, act appropriately, & follow the guidance of health officials. After all, we are all in this together.
All of our best,